Friday, January 4, 2013

Updates on the 25…

I’m sorry I haven’t posted in a while! Because my birthday falls at the start of the holiday season, I got a little sidetracked. However, I’ve started quite a few things on my list. Here’s some updates for my loyal followers!

1. Write a cookbook: This is going to be good! I have dedicated 2 hours every Sunday to this. So, I plan to have some teasers for your cooking pleasure… stay tuned!

2. Knit a blanket: Ummmm, I have a braid started. I think I’d better pick up the pace!

3. RUN half marathon #3: I will run the Holy Half Marathon this spring on Notre Dame’s campus. I’ve started “training”…

4. Grow my hair out: started!

5. Read a Book… start to finish: I’ve chosen the book. You’ll have to wait and see what I’ve picked!

11. Dye my hair: I’m literally typing this post as I am waiting on the dye to settle in…

12. Run a 30-minute 5K: Well, I ran a few 30-minute 3K’s on vacation. Needless to say, I have a little work to do!

20. Rock red lipstick: I’ve purchased the shade!

23. Get 25 subscribers to my blog: I have 9! However, I’ve checked on the blog stats and I have almost 350 views! CRAAAAZY! Please subscribe to help me meet my goal! Tell your friends!

Just wanted to show you I have not forgotten about updating my peeps! We’ll be in touch soon…

Love, Peace, and Gumbo,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment